- Trump threatens to deploy army as teargas fired so he can pose at church
- Widespread curfews fail to stop fresh wave of protests across US
- Pressure grows for other three officers to face charges
- Minneapolis police chief: all four officers ‘complicit’ in death
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
More police have been wounded tonight in apparent attacks.
In Buffalo, NY, a car ploughed through a group of officers at a protest, injuring at least two people.
Just happened: a protest in a car run over a group of cops in Buffalo NY…Some of them might be dead
Police in Missouri have said four of their officers were struck by gunfire tonight. None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
We have had 4 officers struck by gunfire tonight. All have been transported to an area hospital. All are conscious and breathing. Their injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
Officers are still taking gunfire downtown & we will share more info as it available. pic.twitter.com/Cwypi5EorP
Chief Hayden provides an update on 4 of our officers who were struck by gunfire tonight during the downtown unrest. https://t.co/Ml1CgIikHf